1990-2006 Copyright Stampin' Up!(r)This card is the most recent one I've created. I call it my attempt at retro. Something about those round snowflakes just looks retro to me. I like it. It was super easy too. I started out with SU! Old Olive card stock and rubbed it with the embossing buddy (to prevent stray embossing powder from sticking where it shouldn't). Then, I stamped the round snowflake in SU! Always Artichoke. Next, I stamped the second snowflake in SU! Vanilla Craft ink which is slower drying so I had time to add SU!'s Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I tapped off the excess then stamped 'noel' with Versamark ink and added silver embossing powder. I tapped off the excess and heated with my embossing gun. Finally, I tied a piece of olive organdy and silver cord around the card. Repeat 12 times. :)
2 comments:
This card is absolutely beautiful! I just found your blog and am adding you to my list of "Blogs I Visit". I look forward to visiting your blog often.
Thanks so much, Laura!!!
Post a Comment