Ok, so this crazy thing is running rampant around my favorite stamp forum, www.splitcoaststampers.com. People go to your blog and post a comment, saying "You've been tagged" then that means you have to copy and paste this list of info about yourself on your blog. So, here goes... I was tagged by Aimee30
A-Available or Taken: Taken
B-Best Friend/s: Cory and Betsie
C-Cake or Pie: Both! Too hard to choose just one.
D-Drink of Choice: Pretty much any diet soda.
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: My flat iron.
F-Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H-Hometown: Speedway, IN
I-Indulgence: Wow, this is sad. I guess I indulge myself all the time because I can't think of anything in particular.
J-January or February: February because my Valentine makes it special. Awwww...
K-Kids and Names: (feathered and fishy, of course) Bilbo (parrot), Sonny and Bourbon (fish), and Spot (brittle starfish)
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Family and friends
M-Marriage Date: April 16
N-Number of Siblings: Zero
O-Oranges or Apples: Both! Fuji apples are my favorite
P-Phobias or Fears: Snakes and being cut.
Q-Favorite Quote: I have two favorites. 1) We would worry less about what others think of us if we realized how seldom they do. - Ethel Barrett 2) Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
R-Reason to Smile: My dear hubby
S-Season: Fall
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: When my friends get blogs, I'll tag them. :)
U-Unknown fact about me: (I have to steal someone else's answer on this one) "It's 'unknown' so I don't know it!" If it were "Little Known Fact About Me" it could be that I've never broken a bone.
V-Vegetable you don't like: Brussel sprouts, asparagus, cooked cabbage
W-Worst Habit: Grinding my teeth (sort of not a habit, but definitely not good!)
X-Xrays: Teeth, sinuses, chest, MRI - knees, brain, neck
Y-Your fave food: Filet mignon
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment