
As the case with everything in life, if you don't make it a priority, it falls to the wayside. I apologize to those of you who check my blog regularly only to be diappointed. I'll try to do better. :)
Here's a cute card I made this weekend with a new set. It's called Wild About You. I love how easy it is to make adorable stuff. I actually used several sets on this card including the Canvas background, Sincere Salutations for the phrase, Little Pieces for the flower in the background, and Background Sampler for the elephant's ear. To get the different pattern on only the elephant's ear, I stamped him first in Bordering Blue and stamped him on Whisper White card stock. Then, I inked up the flower stamp from Background Sampler and "kissed" (pressed the uninked stamp onto the inked background stamp) the elephant onto the flower background. Then, I cut out only the ear and mounted it onto the plain elephant with a dimensional. "Kissing" is such a fun technique and works well with all kinds of background stamps.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment